Autism Awareness Month is right around the corner! Here’s a chance to teach your students about the importance of the cause while also letting them use their creativity.
YOUR STUDENTS could have their artwork printed for our next Autism Awareness Month t-shirt design!
Submissions will be accepted until November 17, 2023. The winning design will be picked by WorkPlacePro® and announced on December 11, 2023.
ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE
• a $500 gift card for school supplies OR fulfillment of Amazon wishlist up to $500
• t-shirts for your whole class (up to 50 shirts)
Keep in Mind
• Submit only original artwork.
• Do not use trademarks or copyrighted images in your design.
• This is a classroom project, so no outside submissions will be accepted.
• There is NO LIMIT to the number of designs your class can submit.
• All mediums and styles are welcome! (Pencil, crayon, paint, digital, etc.) Send either scans or photographs.
• The classroom size limit for distribution of t-shirts is 50.
• We reserve the right to alter the winning design before printing and advertising. Shirt colors will be determined by WorkPlacePro.
• By entering, you agree to our Legal Terms and Conditions.
CONTEST HAS ENDED