Autism Awareness month is right around the corner! Here’s a chance to teach your students about the importance of understanding while also letting them use their creativity.
We want YOUR STUDENTS to create artwork for our next Autism Awareness Month screenprinted t-shirt design!
Submissions will be accepted until December 7, 2018. The winning design will be picked by WorkPlacePro® and announced on December 14, 2018. If the winning design comes from your class, the WHOLE CLASS will be considered winners of the contest!
WINNER WILL RECEIVE
• a $500 gift card for school supplies PLUS
• t-shirts for your whole class (up to 50 shirts) shipped in time for April 2019.
Keep in Mind
• Submit only original artwork.
• Do not use any trademarks or copyrighted images in your design.
• This is a classroom project, so no outside submissions will be accepted.
• There is NO LIMIT to the number of designs your class can submit.
• All mediums and styles are welcome! (Pencil, crayon, paint, etc.) Send either scans or photographs.
• The classroom size limit for distribution of t-shirts is 50.
• We reserve the right to alter the winning design before printing and advertising.
• Shirt colors will be determined by WorkPlacePro®.
• By entering, you agree to our Legal Terms and Conditions.