2017 Autism Awareness Student Design Contest
Autism Awareness month is right around the corner, so here’s a chance to teach your students about the importance of understanding while also letting them exercise their creativity. We want YOUR STUDENTS to create artwork for our next Autism Awareness Month screenprinted t-shirt design.
There is NO LIMIT to the medium or style used (draw, paint, color, etc.). Simply scan or take a photograph of their designs and submit through the entry form below.
Submissions will be accepted until December 9, 2016. The winning design will be picked by WorkPlacePro® and announced on December 16, 2016. T-Shirts will be printed and shipped in time for April 2017. If the winning design comes from your class, the WHOLE CLASS will be considered winners of the contest!
WINNER WILL RECEIVE
• a $500 gift card for school supplies PLUS
• t-shirts for your whole class (up to 50 shirts)
Keep in Mind
• Submit only original artwork.
• Do not use any trademarks or copyrighted images in your design.
• This is a classroom project, so no outside submissions will be accepted.
• There is NO LIMIT to the number of designs your class can submit.
• The classroom size limit for distribution of t-shirts is 50.
• We reserve the right to alter the winning design before printing and advertising.
• Shirt colors will be determined by WorkPlacePro®.
CONTEST HAS ENDED